Don't forget that thisis RALLY WEEK!!! You got donation bags today! Please try to bring them in filled with coins, bills, or checks on FRIDAY!!! Together we will beat childhood cancer!
Remember, Dairy Queen night is Thursday from 5-9. It is the store across from The Avenue. They are donating 10% of ALL purchases to our Rally Week fundraising!
Below is the information about the Braves game tomorrow night.....please excuse the formatting. I'm copying from a word document & am kind of busy!!! ;-) Our seats are in the outflied pavillioni behind center & left field, Sections 140, 142, 144, 146
Turner Field Instructions for LMMS Rally Spirit Parade:
Parade Meeting Time: 5:30 p.m.* * Times are Subject to Change
Location: Hank Aaron ramp (details in LMMS section)
The actual parade will start at the conclusion of Batting Practice. This is approximately 6:15 pm.
1) No running on field, all participants must stay on the warning track, please do not step on the grass
2) No chewing gum
3) No spitting
4) No eating or drinking while on the field
5) No cleats, metal or rubber spikes
6) No stopping to take photos
7) No asking for autographs/photos from players
It is imperative that these rules are followed to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all those parading.
ALL PREGAME ACTIVITIES ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY THE ATLANTA BRAVES AND ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER OR OTHER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. COACHES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR TEAM’S BEHAVIOR, AND MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE RAMP OR PARADE IF THEIR ACTIONS ARE DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE.
· All participants in the on-field parade must have on a red 2012 LMMS Rally shirt or a red, white & blue LMMS Music Braves shirt. The only exception is for Rally Kids & families choosing to wear royal blue)
· If you plan to pick your student up early, PLEASE send a note for early checkout. This way the student can be in the office waiting for you. No early checkouts are permitted after 4:00. Use the bus entrance to avoid the car rider line.
· Parking at the stadium is $15.
- The parade line-up is located at the Hank Aaron Ramp located outside sections 125/129.
- The easiest entrance into the stadium is the EAST GATE located on the Hank Aaron Drive side of Turner Field.
- Emergency personnel and security often use the ramps so group members must be lined up against the wall at all times.
- At the conclusion of the parade, all students will be escorted as a group back to the LMMS seating area to join their families.
- Please contact Ms. Dawson with parade questions PRIOR to 3:00pm on Wednesday, September 26th. Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org