Below are the Economics-R-Us terms that are due tomorrow in case you can't get into Edmodo. Don't forget to add a symbol for each one!
14. Factors of Production: Use EH in your textbook
15. Land: All natural resources and raw materials used in the creation of products.
16. Labor: The human effort (including technical and marketing expertise) involved in production.
17. Capital: The wages for workers as well as any machines, equipment or tools that the money can buy.
18. Entrepreneurs: The people who are willing to take business risks in order to make a profit.